By now, you've probably heard about Zoho One: the revolutionary all-in-one suite to run your entire business. With an unprecedented amount of integrated applications on one account, plus complete administrative control, at an affordable price, Zoho One will change the way you think about buying and using software!
Zoho One Does It All
Zoho One includes more than 35 applications with complementary mobile apps so you can run your entire business on one suite. This is the real deal here: You get full-featured, enterprise editions of the entire Zoho suite.
That means being able to reach customers, grow sales, balance your books, and work in productive and collaborative ways from any device—all with a single login and password. Zoho One includes:
- 35+ integrated applications to run your business
- 40+ complimentary mobile apps to work wherever you go
- Tools you can install in Mac/Windows to work your way
- All the extra bells and whistles to stay productive and get work done
Zoho One Connects and Integrates
Zoho One connects your sales, marketing, customer support, accounting, and more, while also giving you contextual integrations to communicate and collaborate with colleagues, customers, and vendors. With an integrated suite like Zoho One, you'll always have the right information in the right places, empowering your employees to do great work.
Traditionally, this has required a huge IT budget and an army of consultants to force everything together.
Zoho One makes all that cost and complexity a thing of the past.
Zoho One Gives You Complete Control
Zoho One gives you one secure account for all your applications and complete administrative control. You'll finally have one set of credentials for the entire suite, rather than a long list of passwords for the different apps you use.
Zoho One also puts owners and managers in complete control over business data.
From employee and team management to application access and organization-wide security policies, Zoho One gives you the power to run your business efficiently. And with over 1,000 implementation and training partners available to help you locally as needs arise, Zoho One will allow you to customize applications to meet your unique needs, across a broad set of industries.
Zoho One Pricing
Zoho One pricing is pretty easy to work out:
$30/month per user if you pay annually | $35/month per user if you pay monthly
What's crazy about this pricing is that Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition on its own is $35/month per user paid annually, so if your business already has everyone using that, then this becomes a no-brainer! Essentially, you get $5 off CRM Enterprise and get all the other apps for no additional fee.
If you're not already using Zoho CRM, you're likely best off subscribing to the individual Zoho apps a la carte.
Do the Zoho One Math
Zoho One subscription pricing is easy; versus pricing individual apps, which can be priced per user, per organization, etc.
- Zoho One
- Take the number of staff you have on payroll x $30, this is your Zoho One price, when paid annually (Note that annual payment is not a contract and is fully refundable within 45 days or pro-rated after)
- A La Carte (Subscribe individually to each app)
- Add up the subscription from each product, the most popular of which are as follows, using annual pricing for the examples:
- Zoho CRM ($35 or $20 for Enterprise or Professional edition) x number of CRM users
- Zoho Campaigns (priced based on number of subscribers in your lists, see details)
- Zoho Desk ($10.80 or $22.50/month)
- Zoho Reports ($45/month for Standard gives you 5 users and integrates with CRM)
- Zoho Books ($22.50/month for unlimited customers)
- Zoho Creator ($4 - $12.50/month per user depending on Edition, add $99 for Customer Portal included with Zoho One)
If the totals come close, also consider that Zoho One makes it easier to centrally manage who has access to what - your Zoho One portal allows you to manage all subscriptions in one place vs. having to go into each app and manage subscription licensing for each.
If you're considering Zoho One and have 4+ users, please contact us
-- we're happy to help with best pricing options!