In our previous post, we provided 5 fast ways to attract more inbound leads. Now, let’s take it a step further. If you’ve mastered those steps, then we invite you to check out these not-as-fast but potentially more effective ways to earn even more inbound leads.
Webinars are an extremely effective learning tool. If someone signs up for your webinar, they already have a level of respect for you or your company. This is something you can leverage over time to convert them, as they have already expressed an interest in what you do.
To capture the attention of your audience, keep the webinar as interesting, interactive,and innovative as possible. The lead-generating webinar is typically offered free of charge. And because it requires registration, you can collect basic information on a session’s attendees.
There are two crucial elements to be addressed, in order to organize a successful webinar:
- Topic: Choose a topic that is relevant to your potential customer. While quality webinar content is extremely vital, its success depends entirely on its topic.
- Speaker: Selecting the right speaker for your webinar is a critical factor. The speaker should know how to present the content in an engaging way, and how to captivate the audience.
2. Social Media.
Social media has become a legitimate lead generation channel because of its advanced targeting opportunities for age groups, geography, areas of interest, and more.
Companies need to understand that the number of likes, shares, comments, and followers may not guarantee a transition into sales, but if prospects are nurtured correctly, they will.
- Facebook is extremely valuable when it comes to marketing to people by interest. It helps you target people based on their behaviour and purchasing pattern, and it lets you choose and customize your advertising content from a list of possible interests.
- Twitter allows you to target people based on their networks or your own. It helps you create a follower base, so that you can target people who are similar to it.
- LinkedIn is extremely useful for employee– and company-specific targeting. When you publish your ad, you can specify the kind of viewers you want, based on the industry they work in, their position and seniority, place of work,and more. You can share content with people who fit the criteria of a prospect for your business.
- Google+ also helps bring people with common interests together. Find communities of people with common interests to tap into. These communities offer opportunities to become an influencer and reach out to potential prospects.
3. Media Monitoring.
Media monitoring is a useful tool in identifying potential customers. It helps you to keep track of the social conversations that matter the most by monitoring discussions about your product and area of expertise. Listen for your customers’ questions, comments, likes/dislikes, and reach out to them with content tailored to their interests and challenges.
55% of marketers say they’ve closed successful deals originating from a social media lead!
Adding value to conversations on social media by posting professional expertise is a great way to generate qualified leads. Valuable posts will be shared most, ultimately leading to more site clicks. The gain from social media monitoring can be measured easily, since you are already a part of the conversations, and you have the expert information available at the click of a button. In a broader perspective, use of social media monitoring for lead generation spurs close leads and marketing integration.
4. Product Video.
Product video helps build trust with your target audience by introducing them to the people behind the product or brand, and it gives them a glimpse of the magic that happens behind the scenes. The impact is strongest when the video is used in the landing page. Also:
Product demo videos increase the conversion rate by up to 30%.
Incorporating eye-catching videos in a website is an easy way to deliver content that is informational, entertaining, and educational. Video content should be used wherever it makes sense.
5. Landing Pages.
To an online marketer, contact information is the most valuable resource. If you don’t know how to reach out to your visitors with content tailored to their interests, all your previous efforts go to waste.
Re–direct your website visitors to a carefully curated and optimized landing page where they can submit the necessary information in order to gain further access.
This is perhaps the first thing your future customers will see, so it’s important to keep it appealing and engaging right from the start. Make it friendly and easy to fill out. You can also customize your form, perhaps including your brand colours and hand-picked visuals.
By now, you should know that Inbound Marketing is a great strategy for getting more leads and growing your business. So — get started! Beginning with the previous post, make simple changes to your marketing strategy that will yield significant results.
Which Inbound Marketing strategies have benefited your business? Comment below!